Monday 19 September 2011

Illustrated Recipes - More Appealing, More Appetizing


I'm really lousy in the kitchen department. In fact, I keep teasing my mum by telling her that all my friends cook well except for me (not true). But I have always had a fascination with magazine/online recipes and cooking books. I would pay attention to how certain chefs demonstrate their recipes well and how others use great visuals. However, most, if not all, magazines or cooking books in the Arab world use photography and a standard way of displaying a list of the ingredients and steps.

These are much more interesting, although I have to admit some are not detailed enough.

You can view some more on this really cool website www.theydrawandcook.com

Mouth-Watering Desserts

























Light Snacks (or not so light)



















Around The World with a Few Dishes













Speaking of cooking, I found this kinda-funny Kharabeesh video

Click to go to youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment